Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome!

As requested, I have put up a blog with new recipes I've adapted for SCD (specific carbohydrate diet). For more information concerning what SCD is and who it is good for, please refer to the following links:


Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Official Website

SCD Recipe

The SCD Diet can help if you are suffering with Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Diesase, IBS, IBD, Autism, and other gastreointestinal linked disorders.

I was introduced to Elaine Gottschal's book: Breaking the Vicious Cycle roughly 2 months ago and I decided to create this blog to share recipes and information with others who are in the same boat. I hope this helps you and your family as much as it has mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions, comments, revisions, adaptations :)